Tickets for Ravenscroft Manor Haunted Attraction & Fundraising Event!
Ticket slots are available for 4 - 4 person groups per 15 minutes.
This event is intended to be scary. Not recommended for children under the age of 10. Patrons will traverse through the darkness with the use of low key lighting, flickering bulbs, loud sounds, strobes and fog. Patrons with issues with strobes or fog are cautioned not to enter.
PLEASE BRING RECEIPT WITH YOU FOR CHECK-IN
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ATTENDEES! PLEASE READ!
Upon entry, you must check in at the Check In table and all persons must complete a Covid Sign-Off and Temperature Check.
Once you have checked in for your time slot, we will have all patrons leave their cell phone number with the check-in team and have all patrons wait in their cars until their spot is ready to be let in.
• ALL CUSTOMERS & STAFF MUST WEAR A FACE COVERING
• USE OF HAND SANITIZER BEFORE ENTRY AND UPON EXIT THE HAUNT
• MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING WHEREVER POSSIBLE
• NO TOUCHING OF WALLS, PROPS OR MONSTERS
• REDUCED EVENT ATTENDANCE (50%)
• ENHANCED CLEANING PROTOCOLS
• DAILY SYMPTOM SCREENING OF CUSTOMERS AND STAFF
• STAY 6 FEET BETWEEN GROUPS
CODE OF CONDUCT:
• DO NOT TOUCH ANY ACTORS OR PROPS, THEY WILL NOT TOUCH YOU
• NO HARASSING ACTORS OR USE OF FOWL LANGUAGE
• NO USE OF CELLPHONES, CAMERAS OR FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY
- (PLEASE SPEAK WITH FRONT TABLE FOR ANY PRESS REQUESTS)
• NO PATRONS WEARING COSTUMES OF ANY KIND
• DO NOT LEAN AGAINST WALLS
• NO RUNNING
• NO FOOD OR DRINK
• NO PETS
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE ABOVE GUIDELINES WILL RESULT IN EJECTION FROM THE FACILITY WITHOUT REFUND
*NOTICE: EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 IS AN INHERENT RISK IN ANY PUBLIC LOCATION WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT. THIS EVENT FOLLOWS NEW JERSEY STATE’S HEALTH AND SAFETY STANDARDS FOR OUTDOOR AND INDOOR HIGH-TOUCH AMUSEMENT AND RECREATION ACTIVITIES PURSUANT TO EXECUTIVE ORDERS NOS. 157 AND 181.