|BEAST||BESERKER I||BESERKER II|
|BLACK BOX||BLOOD EYES||CAPTAIN SUPERHERO|
|X-RAY||ZOMBIE I||ZOMBIE II|
Who can wear costume contact lenses?
Most people can easily wear non-prescription contact lenses. The most important things to take into consideration before wearing contact lenses are responsibility and attitude towards safe usage. Seeing an eye care professional will help determine if non-prescription contact lenses are right for you.
How do I put on and take off my contact lenses?
- To put on your lenses you first want to make sure your hands have been washed and dried.
- Place one lens on the tip of your index finger making sure the lens is positioned correctly.
- Using your other hand gently hold your upper and lower eye lid from blinking.
- Looking up at the ceiling gently place the lens on the lower part of your eye.
- Slowly release your eyelid and close your eye to allow the lens to position its self.
- To take your lens off you first want to make sure your hands have been washed and dried.
- Looking up at the ceiling gently pull down on your lower eyelid.
- Using your index finger gently slide the lens to the lower part of your eye.
- Using your index finger and thumb gently squeeze the lens to remove it.
How do I care for my contact lenses?
For cleaning and disinfecting only use a chemical lens care system (never use heat or thermal). Ask your eye care professional which eye care products are best for you.
How long can I wear my contact lenses for?
Primal contact lenses should not be worn for longer than 8 hours a day. Any longer and you increase the risk of infection or damaging your eyes.
How long do my contact lenses last for?
Primal contact lenses have a shelf life of up to 5 years unopened. Once opened, the recommended usage time is for no longer than 3 months.
How do I store my contact lenses?
It is recommended to use a clean and proper contact lens storage device when not using your contact lenses. Ask your eye care professional which container and care solution is right for you.
Can I sleep with my contact lenses in?
It is highly recommended to remove your lenses for a period of rest overnight or longer.
Can I swim or shower with my contact lenses in?
It is highly recommended to remove your lenses when showering or swing. Keeping your lenses in exposes the threat of infection from microorganisms. Ask your eye care professional about using contact lenses during water activities or water sports.
Can I share my contact lenses with friends?
Do not share your contact lenses with your friend. Contact lenses are a medical device that is meant for one user only.
A detailed care and instruction sheet is included with each pair of Primal contact lenses.
|ISO 13485||CE 1293||US FDA||Santé Canada|
Sorry, there are no products in this collection